Code of Conduct
1. Compliance with laws and social norms
We will comply with laws, regulations, and social norms, and conduct our business in accordance with our corporate philosophy.
- We will fully confirm, understand, and comply with laws and guidelines related to our business, act in accordance with social norms, and be sincere in order to earn the trust of all stakeholders.
2. Ensuring the safety, security, and quality of products and services
We will provide our customers with safe, secure, and high-quality products and services.
- We will strive to provide safe, secure, and high-quality products and services in order to be highly trusted by our customers and satisfy them.
- We take customer feedback seriously and strive to reflect it in our corporate activities.
3. Respect for our employees
We will respect the diversity, personality, and individuality of the employees we work with, and create a comfortable working environment that takes into consideration their health and safety.
- We will respect each other’s human rights and comply with labor-related laws and regulations.
- We will strive to create an environment in which employees can work with enthusiasm and develop their abilities, respect diversity, personality, and individuality.
- We will create and maintain a comfortable working environment that takes into consideration health and safety of our employees.
4. Building Fair Relationships
We will ensure fair and free competition and will not conduct unfair competition.
- We will conduct appropriate and responsible transactions and will not gain improper or unfair profits, whether directly or indirectly.
- We will maintain a sound relationship with politics and administration, and will not provide or offer money or other benefits to government officials or other business operators for the purpose of gaining unfair profits.
5. Conservation and protection of the global environment
We will work to preserve and protect the global environment and aim for a sustainable society.
- In order to maintain a sustainable society, we will build good networks with producers and business partners in the fields of fisheries and agriculture, use limited resources with care, and strive to enable people to continue to receive more bounty.
6. Implementation of timely and fair information disclosure
We will strive to disclose corporate information to shareholders and investors in a timely and fair manner.
- In order to fulfill corporate accountability, we will collect information accurately and fairly, disclose it to all stakeholders in a timely, appropriate, and fair manner, and strive to enhance management transparency.
7. Establishment and maintenance of compliance system
We will establish and maintain a necessary and sufficient compliance system to comply with all laws and regulations.
- In order to conduct sound corporate management, we will practice the Compliance Policy and our internal rules based on it (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Policy, etc.”).
- Through education and training, we will continuously disseminate the Policy, etc., and strive to ensure that it is thoroughly implemented.
- All persons working at COMPANIES shall not overlook any violations of the Policy, etc., such as violations of laws or inappropriate conduct, in connection with our business, and shall report or consult with COMPANIES or the whistle-blowing hotline. In addition, we will protect those who have reported or consulted and will not cause any disadvantage.
- In the event we discover any conduct or circumstance that violates or is likely to violate the Policy, etc., we will immediately take corrective measures and try to resolve it.