Social Media Policy
FOOD & LIFE COMPANIES LTD. (the “Company”) has established its social media policy as follows describing the basic attitude to be taken by each officer and each employee in participating in social media and operating official social media accounts.
- Comply with not only the laws, regulations, and social norms of each country or region, but also the relevant internal rules.
- Disclose information by truly listening to the voice of customers so that the participating customers have valuable experiences.
- Be responsible for information transmission and responses and take care not to mislead.
- Do not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyrights, design rights, patent rights, utility model rights, and trademark rights), publicity rights, and other rights and pay attention to privacy and other sensitive matters.
- Use the media and accounts understanding the characteristics of digital tools, such as that information is immediately transmitted and cannot be deleted.
- Communicate with discretion as a person with a good sense.